INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ARTICLES 12 and 13 OF THE EU REGULATION 2016/679 ON PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
With reference to the personal data you have provided to Avenue Media Srl (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”, hereinafter “the Regulation”), we would like to inform you of the following:
The Holder of the treatment is Avenue Media Srl, with registered office at Via Riva Reno, 61 – 40122 Bologna, VAT Number and Tax code 03563450372 in the person of its legal representative.
Data type, Processing Purposes and Modes: your data will be processed by the Holder for the following purposes:
- sending of the publishing product that you have purchased (book and/or magazine) to the address you have provided us with;
- issuing of invoices and/or accounting documents relating to your purchase;
- by giving specific consent, your data will be used by the Company for sending information and/or promotional communications, as well as newsletters related to its initiatives.
It should be noted that:
- For points 1 and 2, the legal basis for data processing is the voluntary and specific purchase of the publishing product that you have selected. The processing of your data is necessary in order to process your order and therefore send the publishing product you have purchased. If no consent is given, it is impossible to process your order and send you the product.
- The legal basis for the processing referred to in point 3, is your express consent to the processing. If you do not give your consent to processing, your data will be unusable for this purpose, but this does not prevent the provision of the service and therefore it is an optional contribution.
Any data collected by the Holder will be treated in accordance with the principles of fairness and transparency, with manual, electronic and/or computerized means; they will be entered in appropriate paper and/or computer files, or in any other appropriate medium, under constant supervision by appropriate operational procedures and security measures, as laid down in Article 32 of the GDPR, to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal data, in order to prevent loss of the data, unlawful or incorrect uses and unauthorised access.
Data retention: Your personal data are kept for the time required to meet the purposes set out above and comply with law requirements imposed for the same purposes (ten years).
Communication: Your personal data, in particular your name, surname and delivery address, will be transferred to the Courier selected by the Company for shipping. In case of problems related to the product delivery, your telephone number may be provided as well. The data will not be subject to any other dissemination.
Rights: You have the right, at any time, to:
- request access to Data, as well as further information on ongoing data processing operations;
- request the correction or update of the Data processed by the Company, if they are incomplete or not up-to-date;
- request the deletion of the Data from the company’s databases;
- to request the limitation of Data processing by the Company, if you consider that the data is incorrect, necessary or is being unlawfully processed, or if you have been opposed to data processing;
- exercise the right to data portability, i.e. to obtain in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format a copy of the Data given to the Company and related to you or to request the transmission of the Data to another Holder;
- object to Data processing, using a legal basis relating to your particular situation, which you consider should prevent the Company from processing your data.
You can exercise your rights by writing to email@example.com or by calling the Company at 051 6564311.